We are delighted to advise that our premises are now open for booking and we look forward to seeing you again!
Our procedures have been strengthened and we have put in place all the necessary measures to welcome you with complete peace of mind.
We present here our health and safety measures.
- Increased cleaning and regular disinfection, every 1 hour, of common areas and surfaces frequently touched by clients and team members.
- Addition of hand sanitizers for all our guests and team members.
- Wearing masks by all members of our team.
- Updated instructions and procedures for all team members: general hygiene standards and instructions on hand disinfection.
- Rooms are cleaned one by one, completely, without coming and going.
- Once a client’s stay is over, we leave the room unoccupied for 24 hours.
- For any stay of 2 nights or more, you will let us know if you want our team to access your room to clean it or not.
What we ask you to do, for everyone’s safety:
- Wash your hands frequently or use our hand sanitizer dispensers.
- Maintain physical distancing.
- Avoid handshakes and hugs.
- Sneeze into your elbow.
- Avoid touching your face: eyes, nose and mouth.